In this era of digital payments, PayPal has emerged as the most convenient way to shop online and make payments easily. To use PayPal as a payment mode, you need to link a bank account or a debit card with it.
Paypal enables you to send or receive money through your linked banked account or make payments at any shop. To make payments you can use your credit card too, but you have to pay a fee for it
If you are a regular user of PayPal, then you may need to add funds to your PayPal account. Luckily, you can do so. Adding funds to your PayPal account is a very simple and straightforward procedure.
This post will guide you on how to add money to paypal from debit card. Read on to it, to know more about it. Let’s get straight into it.
How to Add Money to Your Paypal Account
Besides allowing you to send or receive money through a Paypal Account, it is also a convenient way to make payments for online shopping for goods & services and lets you pay directly through your linked bank account or via debit card or credit card.
To make the payment instantly through your PayPal account, you need to add and hold money to your PayPal balance account. There are several ways to add money to your PayPal account. You can add money either via your Debit card or Bank account or by adding cash to your PayPal account.
How to Add Money to Your Paypal Account via Debit Card
However, Using a debit card you will not be able to add funds to your Paypal account, rather link it to your Paypal account and make payments easily with your linked card. Here is how to
add money to PayPal from a debit card,
- First of all, log in to your PayPal account.
- Tap on the “Wallet” button located at the top of the page.
- Now click on the button labeled “Link a Debit or Credit Card” on the left of the screen.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish the linking procedure.
Since it is related to banking, the Bank will need to add additional steps for security reasons and may ask you to enter a code sent through a two-factor authentication method. Usually, it is sent to your mobile phone.
How to Transfer Money from a Bank Account to Paypal
Using an electronic funds transfer method you can add money to your Paypal account
- Begin with logging on to your PayPal account.
- Tap on “Wallet” at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Transfer Money” button.
- Here, tap on the “Add Money to your Balance”
- Choose your Bank from the given list.
- Enter the amount that you wish to transfer to your PayPal account.
- Finally, hit the “Add” button.
It may take 3 to 5 working days to reflect in your PayPal balance to use it for payments.
How to Add Cash to Your PayPal Account
Besides the aforementioned method, you can add cash to your Paypal account if you have a PayPal Cash Plus account. Here is how to do paypal add cash at store. To do this you need to visit a retail store and hand over the cash that you want to add to your Paypal and then follow the steps.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Tap on the “Three Dots or (More)” button located at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Add Cash” and pick the retailer you want to visit and generate a bar code.
- Here, you need to reveal the barcode to the storekeeper and hand over the money to them to add to your Account.
- It is noted that the Barcode will be valid for just 1 hour, so, you need to visit the store within the time period.
Apart from these, you can also receive funds from your friends or family members on your Paypal account and can use them to make payments.
To get more info about it must visit the site Themoneyflow.net once.
Also visit: goshomron.com