Amazon is no longer just a shopping application as the company has delved into different markets and has started providing different services to all its customers. People with an amazon subscription can shop using the premium services, use the streaming service provided by the application and watch all the multimedia content that is present on Amazon Prime Video.
Applications these days are adding more and more languages so that more and more people can use the application in their native application and personalize their application. There are a number of languages present on Amazon that allow people to personalize their applications and understand the different features and tools present on the application better. Now that you know that Amazon also supports a number of international as well as local experiences, you also need to know how to change language on Amazon.
In the guide, we are going to tell you how you can change the language in your Amazon account on both a PC and a smartphone.
What is the process to change language on Amazon on your Smartphone?
People using the Amazon application on their mobile phones can easily use the instructions that we are giving here to learn how to change amazon language without any issues.
- You need to open the application on your device and before launching the application, make sure that you have the latest version of the same.
- Now, you need to tap the three dots present on the screen to access the Menu on your device.
- You will see the Settings option from where you need to choose the tab that says ‘Country & language’.
- After selecting this, you will see a long list that will include different languages and you need to choose the language that you want.
With this process, you can easily change the language of the application on your device. Remember that the process will be similar on an ios device as the features of an Apple device are similar to Android.
How to change Amazon Language on your computer?
If you are using Amazon on your computer and want to know the process to change language on amazon then, you need to stick to the instructions that we are giving here.
- Launch any web browser that you use and launch the official website of Amazon where you need to look for the Flag icon. The icon is present next to the ‘Account & lists’ option on the top of the screen.
- Once you hover your mouse on the flag icon, you will see a list of different languages that the application is offering.
- Choose any language that you want to apply to your application and click on the same to make the changes.
These are the instructions that you need to adhere to when you want to change amazon language on your mobile phone as well as your computer in a few simple steps. You can also use the website Ityug247 to learn about the application and the different features that the application offers.